We are always looking for good people of great jobs at Surgenor Truck. If you believe you have what it takes to be part of a dynamic team, please forward us your resume.
Surgenor Truck Group Ottawa requires a warehouse worker to perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in our warehouse.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for shipping
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Forklift certification and experience an asset
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Surgenor Truck Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
HEAVY TRUCK PARTS COUNTERPERSON
Surgenor Truck Group operates a heavy truck dealership in Ottawa, Ontario and immediately requires an experienced Heavy Truck Parts Sales Counterperson for full time employment.
- If you are an enthusiastic and customer-oriented individual with knowledge of heavy duty truck parts, this could be the role for you!
- Duties & Responsibilities of Parts Counter Sales include:
- Processing orders and requests for parts by providing accurate, courteous and professional service to telephone, electronic and over-the-counter customers
- Preparing customer orders and handle product returns
- Assisting Parts Manager in daily operations including maintaining inventory, stock levels and assisting on other duties
- Processing payment transactions and handle cash on a daily basis
- Preferred Education & Qualifications:
- 2 years of applicable experience in a similar role
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of heavy duty truck parts
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to use various computer programs
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- We offer a competitive compensation package complete with benefits and abundant opportunities for advancement.
Medium Duty Technician
(Must have 310S Automotive Technician Licence with Diesel Experience)
SummarySurgenor Truck Centre in Ottawa is experiencing record sales of MACK/Volvo and Isuzu trucks. We are immediately looking to hire a Licensed 310S Automotive Technician with Diesel Experience to work on our Medium Duty vehicles on day shift.
Surgenor Truck Centre is committed to the ongoing development of training paths for technical advancement. Company benefits include guaranteed hourly rate, uniforms, boot/tool allowance, parking, and health and dental plans. 3 personal days (floaters) in additional to vacation pay. The maximum hourly rate is being paid to top performers.
Contact Bill Yorke, Service Manager, Surgenor Truck Group, 1571 Liverpool Court, Ottawa, Ontario K1B 4L1. 613-745-0024 Extension 425, Toll Free 1-888-232-9494 (ext. 425)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Experienced Heavy Duty New & Used Truck Sales
Surgenor Truck Centre - Ottawa, is adding to our team of success driven truck professionals by seeking a full-time, experienced Heavy Duty Truck Sales Consultant.
Surgenor Truck Centre sells the full line of MACK and VOLVO trucks. Previous truck sales experience is required. Bilingualism is an asset. The ability to use a computer and a valid driver's license are a must. No evenings or weekend shifts.
The ideal candidate will be required to prospect new customers from an existing territory, as well as maintain contact with our existing customers. This position, in addition to providing a salary, offers a comprehensive benefits program, including allowances.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Heavy Truck Technicians
Surgenor Truck Centres in Ottawa and Kingston are experiencing record sales of MACK/Volvo and Isuzu trucks. Licensed and apprentice Truck Technicians are needed immediately for full-time employment on day and evening shifts.Our evening shift operates on a 4-day work week. Surgenor Truck Centre is committed to the ongoing development of training paths for technical advancement. Company benefits include guaranteed hourly rate, uniforms, boot/tool allowance, parking, and health and dental plans. 3 personal days (floaters) in additional to vacation pay. The maximum hourly rate is being paid to top performers.
Contact Steve Wickett, General Manager, Surgenor Truck Group,1571 Liverpool Court, Ottawa, Ontario K1B 4L1. Toll Free 1-888-232-9494 (ext. 231) Fax: (613) 745-4080.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Are you interested in joining our team? Send your resume in complete confidence to:
Steve Wickett , General Manager
Surgenor Truck Centre Ottawa
1571 Liverpool Court
Ottawa, Ontario K1B 4L1
Phone: (613) 745-0024
Fax: (613) 745-4080
APPLY FOR THIS JOB